Paediatric First Aid Course
This course will provide a sound knowledge and understanding of first aid procedures that can be called upon when working with children and babies.
On completion of the course a Paediatric First Aid certificate will be issued. The certificate is valid for three years and the course satisfies the guidelines and criteria as defined by OFSTED and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Course content includes
● What is First Aid?
● Responsibilities of the First Aider
● Assessing and prioritising
● Disorders of respiration and airway obstruction
● Treatment of an unconscious casualty
● Principles of resuscitation
● Recognition and treatment of head injuries
● Fractures, joints, muscle and spinal injuries
● Control of bleeding and treatment for shock
● Burns and scalds
● Allergies, asthma, anaphylaxis, diabetes, epilepsy, febrile convulsions, meningitis
We can accommodate bookings ranging from 1 delegate up to a group of 15. We offer training at venues organised by Eyears or can train at a clients own premises.
More Childcare Training:
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...