Eyears Easter Competition
Easter is coming so let’s have some fun,
Get out the eggs, glitter and a glue gun,
We want to see what you can do with a boiled egg
Give them eyes, give them hair, you could even give them legs!
Put on your creative caps have fun and go wild,
There’s a prize up for grabs which always make you smile!
Send your pictures to us, winner gets £50,
Just make sure you don't drop them or you’ll be scrapping them off the ground!
It’s a bit of fun where anyone can win,
Good luck to you all, get sending them pic's in!
Yes our little dittty launches our Easter Egg competition. Just email pictures of the eggs you've made to firstname.lastname@example.org , we'll post some of them on our Facebook & Twitter pages (make sure you attach your name, school / setting details and contact number) and we'll let the lucky winner know on Thursday 10th April.
Few basic rules. For obvious reasons, we won't be allowed to use pictures with children in them, so try to keep them child free. JPG photo's work best and are easiest to produce from cameras / phones. We're not looking for creative genius or David Bailey photography skills, just some fun eggs where the children (and some adults) have done their best. If you've got any questions email them to email@example.com or contact your consultant directly.
Good luck and here's to more egg labelled puns over the next few weeks.
More Eyears News:
- Changes to Travel & Subsistence legislation from April 2016 for Clients
- Changes to Travel & Subsistence legislation from April 2016 for Support Staff
- Opening hours & payroll timescales Xmas 2015
- We are moving in Bristol
- Eyears Bristol New Phone Number
- Festive period payroll 2014
- Eyears Easter Competition
- Opening Times for festive period
- Christmas Payroll Information 2013
- Important Payroll information for week commencing 27 May 2013
- Winter Newsletter
- EYFS 2012
- Agency Workers Regulations
- Agency Worker Regulations for Supply Teachers 2011
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...