Early Years Practitioner job in Southampton
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Nursery practitioner to join our dynamic and friendly team. With two settings, based in the Bitterne Park and St Denys areas of Southampton, Riverside Pre-school is committed to the provision of high quality care and development of children aged between two and five years old; our motto is to be 'simply the best'.
Location: St Denys areas of Southampton
The successful Nursery practitioner:
- will hold, or be working towards, a relevant NVQ Level 3 Early Years qualification as defined by the CWDC.
- will work across Riverside Pre-school to ensure that a balanced programme of integrated education and childcare provision is delivered which meets individual needs.
- will support home/pre-school partnerships.
- must ensure that, as a team member, the setting meets required standards as laid down by Ofsted's early years directorate.
- will work effectively as part of a team.
- will ensure ratios are maintained at all times.
- will plan and provide a caring and stimulating environment.
- will act as a key person to a group of children.
- will plan and prepare exciting play opportunities that meet children's developmental needs and stimulate their learning.
- will work within the Children Act 1989 and local guidelines and standards.
- will provide a service that respects children's life experiences and celebrates diversity in terms of language, culture, ability, race, and religion.
- will ensure that safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- will undertake associated record-keeping responsibilities.
Riverside Pre-school will ensure that each application is judged solely on its merits irrespective of race or ethnic origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, disability, or age.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this position, along with other essential checks.
Please Contact Clare Hughes on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't find the Permanent Childcare Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...