EYFS Teacher job in Solihull
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
A school in Solihull are looking for a EYFS Techer to support their ever-growing faculty. The school need a very conscientious and dedicated EYFS Teacher, who is passionate and dedicated to delivering a strong EYFS curriculum. The school would like the candidate to be able to be creative with activities, lessons and make the curriculum as interesting as possible for the class.
The school believe that learning should be fun, purposeful and challenging. Through engagement of the curriculum, they aim to enable every pupil develop skills for lifelong learning. They strive to develop confident learners, who take ownership of their learning, who are proud of their achievements and are well prepared for life in modern Britain.
The suitable candidate will:
- Deliver an authentic teaching and learning experience for pupils
- Promote children’s self-belief, independence and understand responsibility
- Ensure that every pupil feels safe and secure and enjoy coming to school and being part of the EYFS school community.
- Support in the delivery of intuitive and active teaching and learning
- Promote the confidence and engagement of parents and carers in the learning of their children.
If this sounds like the perfect environment you want to work in or know someone who may be perfect for the role then please call Simon on 0121 454 1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...