Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant job in Selly Oak
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
We are working with a school who pride themselves in ensuring that every child achieves to the best of their abilities. They believe this is obtained by taking the learning further than just delivering the curriculum. The pupils of the school are invested in their learning and the school seeks to develop each child to promote individuality.
The school in Selly Oak is looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support a Key Stage 1 class on a long-term basis. The school is dedicated to creating an environment where the pupils flourish by supporting academic achievement and become the best individuals possible.
So, what are we looking for?
- Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistants
- Recent and relevant experience in a Primary school setting.
- Candidates that have initiative and can deliver high class education from day one.
- Passionate about the development and education of children.
Why choose Eyears?
- Holiday Pay inclusive
- Individual service from a dedicated and ‘hands on’ consultant.
- Weekly pay
- Competitive salary
- Refer a friend scheme (T&Cs Apply)
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in this role or know someone who maybe suitable please contact Simon on 0121 454 1100 or alternatively email at email@example.com
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...