Key Stage 2 Teacher job in Sparkbrook
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
A lovey a diverse school in Sparkbrook are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join the school and help support and encourage the development of its pupils. The school has been recognised for its balanced and creative curriculum, which enables its pupils to understand and respect the diverse society of today. The school encourages its pupils to form personal and moral values that encourages growth of individuality and the respectfulness of this.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have Key Stage 2 experience
- Have strong behaviour management background
- Be intuitive and passionate
- Be confident to challenge and develop the mindsets of their pupils.
- Will be creative with their teaching approach and be able to mould this to the needs of each individual pupil
- Want to support the school in its development and progression as an key member of the community.
If this role is exactly what you are looking for or you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity then please call Simon on 0121 454 1100.
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...