Level 2 Teaching Assistants job in Bromsgrove
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
We are working with a school who believes that Every child should achieve their very best. This is done by taking the learning further than just the curriculum. The pupils of the school are invested in their learning and the school seeks to develop each pupil as individuals.
A lovely Primary school in Bromsgrove are looking for 2 NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistants to support the school on a long-term basis. The school is dedicated to creating an environment where the pupils flourish and are supported to achieve and become the best people possible.
So, what are we looking for?
- Level 2 Qualified Teaching Assistant’s.
- Recent and relevant experience in a Primary school setting.
- Candidates that have initiative and can deliver high class education from day one.
- Passionate about the development and education of children.
Why choose Eyears?
- Holiday Pay inclusive
- Individual service from a dedicated and ‘hands on’ consultant.
- Weekly pay
- Competitive salary
- Refer a friend scheme (T&Cs Apply)
If you are interested in this role or know someone who maybe suitable please contact Simon on 0121 454 1100 or alternatively email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...