Level 3 Teaching Assistant job in Longbridge
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
A school in Longbridge is looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil on a 1-2-1 basis to encourage progression within their learning development. The suitable candidate will have previous experience with 1-2-1 support and be intuitive with techniques they use to achieve the best of the pupil.
The school has excellent public transport links and has a large car park on site. Located within a very close community and is not only a place of education but an opportunity for the community to strengthen their bond and community spirit.
The suitable candidate will need to be:
- Level 3 TA qualified
- Previous experience in a 1-2-1 support role
- Compassionate, enthusiastic and dedicated to the support and learning of children.
- Be adaptable in your approach
- Be able to create an environment that encourages personal development and individuality.
Why choose Eyears?
- Holiday Pay inclusive
- APSCo Compliance + accredited
- Member of the Preferred Suppliers List for Birmingham City Council
- Individual service from a dedicated and ‘hands on’ consultant.
- Weekly pay
- Competitive salary
- Refer a friend scheme (T&Cs Apply)
If you feel you are suitable for this role or would like to know more information, please call Simon on 0121 454 1100 or email email@example.com
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...