Nursery Assistant job in Locks Heath
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated Nursery Assistant to join a nursery based in Locks Heath-Hampshire.
The successful applicant will initially be working in a busy Nursery environment.
Applications are invited from committed candidates who are prepared to make a positive contribution to the life and ethos of this inclusive nursery.
As a Nursery Assistant you will:
• Have a recognised level 3 qualification or the equivalent or be willing to train
• Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations for all children
• Be proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning
• Be an effective communicator and able to work in collaboration with colleagues
• Have knowledge of the importance of nurturing and the impact it has on the outcomes for children
Job Position: Nursery Assistant
Location: Locks Heath-Hampshire
The nursery and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will require an enhanced DBS check.
If his sounds perfect for you and you can get to Locks Heath-Hampshire don’t miss out Call Andy Now on 02393092055, send CV to email@example.com or fill in our Application: www.eyears.co.uk/info/staff_application.asp to quicken the process.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...