Nursery Assistant job in Great Sankey
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
We require an experienced Nursery Assistant who is able to work between 20 and 40 hours per week at a lovely Private Day Nursery based in Great Sankey.
This is an ad-hoc role covering sickness, holidays and training within the Nursery so the successful person must be flexible during the week and available to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm, sometimes on short notice.
A Childcare qualification is not essential for this role, however experience working in a Childcare setting within the last 12 months is required.
- To work with children individually or in groups to assist and improve their development in all areas.
- To provide varied opportunities for play and learning for children in the Nurseries within the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
- To support staff in planning, recording and evaluating learning opportunities and outcomes in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To support children with additional needs and to maintain records on their progress
- To be aware of statutory requirements and legislation in relation to the children.
- To understand procedures in relation to safeguarding children and act upon
- Weekly pay (paid every Friday)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Refer a friend cash bonus scheme
- Free company uniforms
- Your own online staff portal
Want to hear more? Call Callum today for a friendly chat on 0151 374 2055 or email email@example.com
You can also apply directly via our website at www.eyears.co.uk
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...