Nursery Nurse job in Townhill-Southampton
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears are currently recruiting for 2 Nursery Nurses level 3, for a Full time post and Term Time post at a wonderful Nursery based in Townhill -Southampton.
This is an excellent opportunity for existing Nursery Nurses, with a genuine passion for childcare development.
You’ll be working in a fun and caring environment, with the time and space to develop warm and loving relationships with the children in your care.
- To work within the framework of the Children Act, the Early Years Foundation Stage, Statutory Framework, the Nursery’s Policies and Procedures and current legislation relating to childcare.
- Preparation and maintenance of appropriate children’s records, observations and learning journeys and a system of planning for individuals needs and next steps.
- Lead in an area of Curriculum or welfare
- Minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- Passionate about Early years education and childcare
- Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word
- Good communicator at all levels
- Must have a potential for leadership
- Experience of working in a nursery for 2 years and being key person is essential.
- Knowledge of child protection
- Ability to write observations and create and plan for next steps for progression using EYFS
- Competent to deal with and safety requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Townhill-Southampton
Job Type: Full-time Salary: £7.50/hour
Childcare: 1 year
If you are a Nursery Nurse Level 3 and can get to or near Townhill-Southampton don’t miss out Call Andy Now on 02393092055, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our Application: www.eyears.co.uk/info/staff_application.asp to quicken the process.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...