Nursery Nurse job in Bloxwich
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
We are urgently recruiting for one of our clients based in Bloxwich, Walsall, who are looking for a passionate and dedicated Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse. They looking for occasional cover which includes shifts consisting of 8 till 5 or 9 till 6, on an ad-hoc basis.
Your duties will be to:
• Achieve an effective partnership between parents/carers and the Nursery through good communication and a two-way consultation process.
• Support each individual child and actively promote equality and diversity.
• Develop and plan an effective and stimulating learning environment, both indoors and outdoors.
• Work to create a carefully structured curriculum that provides experiences where children can learn through a balance of planned activities and structured play.
• Ensure the safeguarding and well-being of children in our care.
Working with Eyears you will receive:
• A dedicated childcare team and an individual consultant
• Weekly pay
• Free uniform
• Holiday pay
• RECOMMEND A FRIEND RECEIVE £50 IN CASH
• Online Portal
Eyears established in 2005 with offices across the UK. We have an excellent reputation for finding our support staff the work that they want where they want it and when they want it. We specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment from birth through to key stage 2.
To apply please fill out our application form or if you would like to have a chat with me first, contact Zara on 01902 283000 and I’d be more than happy to help.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...