Nursery Nurse job in Fratton
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Nursery Nurse Job in Fratton
Do you love working with children? Are you able to provide an excellent standard of childcare?
Eyears are working on behalf of our client, whom is looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their Ofsted 'Outstanding' team.
As the successful candidate you will be required to:
- Hold a Level 3 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree.
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have previous experience working within a key worker system, carrying out observations, planning and assessments, tracking the children's progress and contributing to their individual 'learning journals’.
- Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
Role: Nursery Nurse
The appointed candidate will show to be imaginative and enthusiastic, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children. To apply for this role, please call Andy today on 02393092055. Alternatively apply online through the Eyears website www.eyears.co.uk
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...