Nursery Practitioner job in Kingstanding
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears are currently recruiting a long term maternity cover for a lively Children’s Centre in Kingstanding, Birmingham
This is an exciting and challenging role!
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Paediatric First Aid qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted Statutory Framework
- Proven organisation skills and a dynamic approach to challenges.
- Initiative coupled with a practical, problem-solving, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Enthusiasm about providing excellent levels of care
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the day to day running of the nursery in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Liaising with parents to offer ongoing support
- Providing a safe and stimulating child-centred environment
- Supporting other team members whilst taking instructions from centre leaders
- Encouraging child development through activities and play
If you're ready for that challenging opportunity, apply today!
Please complete an online application form and we will contact you to discuss your experience; www.eyears.co.uk
If you'd prefer send your CV to email@example.com
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...