SEND Teaching Assistant job in Perry Barr
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears are currently working on behalf of a two form entry primary school near Perry Barr, Birmingham. The school are looking to appoint a Teaching assistant on a temporary basis between October and December. The role is to support a child on a 1:1 basis whom has global delay.
The school require a Teaching assistant with the following attributes:
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching and Learning in Schools or equivalent
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- Effective strategies to engage children with learning and a proven record of successfully developing achievement
To find out more regarding this teaching assistant role or any other roles near Perry Barr then please call Ben on 0121 4541100 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold a level 3, as a minimum, in childcare or equivalent
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...